After two years of podcasting, I thought it’d be fun to do an episode all about the inner workings of the Pause Renew Next Podcast. So, I asked my community, “What do you want to know about podcasting and the behind the scenes stuff of PRN?” I then compiled many of these questions and answered them honestly. Maybe a little too honestly…
Podcasting is so fun, and I love being able to let my listening community in on some of the little known facts of the podcast. I answer questions about compiling episodes, starting a podcast, technology stressors, embarrassing moments, my spiritual takeaways, and more!
During today’s podcast, I reference a few previous episodes. I’ve linked to them here, if you’d like to go back and give them a listen.
- Small Enough: An Interview with Betsy Bolick
- Handle With Care: An Interview with Lore Ferguson Wilbert
- This Too Shall Last: An Interview with KJ Ramsey
- Following the Call: An Interview with Ann Miller
- Living Brave: An Interview with Alexis Newlin
- Renewed and Transformed: My Story of Recovery
If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe and share it with your friends! To help support Pause Renew Next as mentioned in today’s episode, please visit: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/pause.
May you be encouraged on your journey with Jesus.
Pause, Renew, Next!